Saturday, October 1, 2011

Homemade Pizza





Today is such a beautiful day, but it is very chilly outside. Autumn is almost here. Yaya. My motivation for writing about pizza has been high. I am not
sure of what and who altered me to do this. Indeed, everyone loves pizza. Who doesn’t? This is what I have made today. Making a pizza is very simple. A pizza garnished with onions, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, olives, mushrooms, and bell pepper. I like to do my pizza little bit contrarily than the originally I like to add jalapeno and basil.

This is one a quick recipe that merely involves mixing a few basic ingredients and patting the dough into the pan basil.
3 cups of all-purpose flour
1 (.25 ounce)package active dry yeast
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)




This was so good and yum..

No comments: