Wednesday, September 2, 2015

GoPure Naturals 100% Pure Organic Rosehip Oil for Face, Skin, Nails & Hair,


I have so many serums, creams.. none works. but this oil. it works very well with my skin. after using it for several days. i do realize it a change. however, it is oily. i'm not big fan of oily. however, the oil is not extremely thick.it is for multipurpose for skin, hair, nail, body. I love it. stretch marks, hydrating, I have such acne on my face. i'm glad this making a difference. I truly love it. The size of this bottle is not a travel size. That means i cannot carry around in my purse. I use twice a day. In the morning and at night. I love it. This gives me a nice complexion on my skin. it does not irritate my skin. i kind of like the sleekly oil skin. this repair my skin. i highly recommend. i got it for free for an exchange unbiased review. I was under no pressure to leave my opinion.. I love this product

click here to purchase yours on amazon and read other reviews 

No comments: