Sunday, August 28, 2011

Chiay-Tea


For The Love Of Chiya
Waking up in the morning, first thing in my mind is to make tea. There has not been a day passed by that our family did not drink a cup of Chiya in the morning and at night. Chiya has a unique and delightful aroma. Drinking Chaiy has become a ritual.

Chiya has been a part of many countries tradition. Certainly, it has been part of my culture. Any Kurdish families you visit or Middle Eastern, they will be pleased to offer you a cup of tea with cookies.

I found myself digging more information on Tea(Chiya). I have came across several great sources on chia. What is so unique about Chia and where does Chia came from? Chiya is made of variety of leafs. Originally, Chiya was valued for its medicinal qualities. Furthermore, the art of Chia has been known to aids in digestion, which this why mainly people would prefer to consume Chiay after meal.

In addition, Chiya contains Catechins. It is a type of antioxidant. It is a freshly leaf and composed highest Catechins in white and green Chiay. Chiya contains theanine and the stimulant caffeine.

You would find types of Chiay
There are numerous types o f Chia. I will list only few. I highly recommend you to visit this http://www.teareviewblog.com/ this site provides valuable sources on variety of Teas and different brands.

No comments: