Sunday, August 28, 2011


Greetings, welcome to my blog . I am RojGul. I came from South Kurdistan. I am a proud American-Kurd. I recently graduated from Middle Tennessee State University with BBA in Accounting. I love accounting and I guess you would say it’s my passion. Currently, I am pursuing an MBA at Georgia State University.

Sometimes I feel as if I was born with a :

Cooking sections: I will post pictures step-by step dishes I have taught myself to cook through the years. You will see a lot of garlic added to my dishes.


Photography section: No , I will never say I am professional at it. Photography is one of my hobbies. I love taking pictures. “A picture is worth a thousand words”

Home and Garden section: My parents love to garden. I will post their special and yet unique project.

I love drinking tea…I am obsessed with tea. Please help me to get rid of this addiction. NOT

No comments: