Friday, July 17, 2015

The Cozyna Stainless Steel French Press

Im very excited to have the opportunities to do a review on this French Press. This product has over more than 129 reviews on Amazon. I am very particular about my coffee. There have been many other brands. But it has never gotten my attention to purchase a press. I have always thought that it was pointless. But that all changed after i received two cozyna french press. As matter of fact, it has changed the way I think of coffee.  So here is my full review. This press is well made. The glass is extremely thick and there is stand that which support the glass. The handle is well designed. It is well attractive. the plunger is very easy to move up and down . The lid is steel, it comes with filter spiral plte and filter mess and filter cross plate I love the fact is glass, it gives you inside how the coffee is brewing.  It is extremely easy to clean. It comes with scoop. That gives you the right amount of coffee. It has the instruction manual. They also gave me an extra filter mesh.  I highly recommend this product. The stainless steel keeps the water hot. it makes fresh.  FYI i received this product for an exchange unbiased review. See the picture for the quality of the product. Here is the link to purchase and read the reviews on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Cozyna-French-Coffee-Stainless-Included/dp/B0115CHYKA/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1437160142&sr=8-6&keywords=cozyna+french+press

http://www.amazon.com/Cozyna-Stainless-French-Coffee-Replacement/dp/B00R6LIJCW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437160142&sr=8-1&keywords=cozyna+french+press


No comments: