Saturday, July 25, 2015

Great Alpha Grillers Brush..Cleaning..


My husband and I love to grill during summer on weekend. We grill seafood such as fish and shrimps and lots of red meat. It is very diffcult to clean after the mess we have done. Although there many ways to clean it, we normally cut the onion in half and when the grill is hot we clean it with onion. So instead of wasting our onion, I was able to clean it with this beautiful and amazing 3 head brush. It has three heads and lots of bristles. It is well made and very strong. The Brush is 18 inches long. The steel bristles gives you right amount of pressure to apply. It is consider heavy duty steel. However, you must be careful with this brush. The bristles are sharp. not for children to use. The brush is also consider light not heavy. The handle is plastic though. I highly recommend this brush. If you loving grilling, you would need this. It does the job right. FYI I got this product for free for an exchange honest unbiased review. Even though i got it for free, I will tell you this.. GET this BRUSH. You will not regret!! 
Click here to purchase yours. 

No comments: