Thursday, August 6, 2015

Great bottle!! Get yours


Not my typical water bottle but I was wrong. This is just plastic bottle. But it has the most amazing infuser. the length of the body of the bottle is a good decent size. It brings out great flavor to the water especially to lemon. The sipper is perfectly placed in the lid it gives you the right amount of flavor when you sipping it.  The bottle is light and it is a good quality. However the lid is hard. So that gives you more power to handle it since it has hanger to hold it. The infused is screws onto the lid. It is perfectly screw into the lid without any leaking.  I agree you would think this is not your typical bottle  I would think because it does not have name on it or brand name on it. Who needs that info. I normally put lemon in the infused water. It taste so good. This time I will add mint leaves.  I highly recommend this bottle. Get yours.

 I'm beyond happy with this product. Give a brief fresh twist to your water. Fyi I got this product for free for an exchange unibased review. This is my opinion

Click here to purchase it on amazon


No comments: