Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Basic Sewing KIt


I really like this basic sewing ki . Is a prefect size to carry around and to have as in emergency. I don't sew that much so no need to have sewing machine. But occasionally you will to sew something right away. Well this comes on handy. It includes various items you need. It had beautiful colors thread, needles in holder case , metal thimble, seam ripper, steel scissor, measuring tape, fabric pencile, safety pins, and many others items. All fits in this case that can be zippered. I'm glad this comes in case. Instead of old fashion way have boxes and place each item in certain box. I'm beyond impressed by this little kit. I like the idea that this also can be considered as travel. I was no under any pressure to disclose my opinion on this product. I recommend this kit. As matter of fact, I highly recommend it. I got this product for free for exchange unbiased review. Click here to purchase yours from Amazon. 

No comments: