Monday, August 17, 2015

Large Ice Cube Mold - Makes 4 Jumbo 2.25 Inch by Pratico Kitchen

I had an opportunity to do a review on this large ice cub mold for an exchange unbiased review. I love having ice in my drinks. Even just drinking simple water. This ice cube from Pratico Kitchen is a good size. My refrigerator does not make an ice unfortunately. it is one of the old fashion refrigerator. I have big family and they come over a lot. So i need to have ice all of the time. This large ice cube per glass works perfectly. I am beyond happy with it. It makes four jumbo ice and the ice cube is about 2.25 inches. This tray is a silicone and ice is easily removed. This comes extremely handy. I also had other fruits in there too and add water to have ice cube. I love it. Big family this works!
click here to purchase yours on amazon and read other reviews. 

No comments: