Sunday, August 16, 2015

Picnic Basket Insulated Lunch Cooler Bag Tote Reusable / Tailgating Collapsible Thermal Grocery Shopper

this bag is by Allendales I love this bag.. It is beyond prefect size. I dont use this only for picnic but when i go out of state to purchase fresh fish. I use it. I love it.. I use it for grocery.. Once again it is a prefect size. There are ton items you can fit into this bag. The bag is well made good material and it can hold up to heavy items. The bag is very soft. you can fold it. The handle are comfortable. It is reuseable bag. The zipper easily open and close and it has an extra pocket with zipper and on side has pocket. I love it. I got this bag for free an exchange unbiased review. I love it. i highly recommend if you have a big family, love to cook so that means you grocery shopping...
click here to get your on amazon

No comments: