Sunday, August 16, 2015

Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel

Luxe Beauty Microfiber hair towel by Luxe Beauty I love this.. it is beyond soft. thats why is called microfiber towel. I wish there were pillow cover that made of this kind of material. It is a good well made towel. I love the material. I hate blow drying my hair. I am glad this came on handy. It takes me forever to dry up my hair with towel and blow dry damages my hair. It takes more than 30 minutes to dry it out. But thats all over, i got this towel, it is very easily and soft to use it. . The towel absorbent and soaks all the water out of hair. it drys super fast. It is safe to was and dry low heat The towel is just super absorbent and soaks up almost all the water out of your hair. This towel will last a lifetime. I wish it came with different colors so that i can purchase one for my husband. This towel is worth of every penny. you will not regret it. I highly recommend this product. I wish there was one in black for gym. I got this product for free for an exchange unbiased review.


click here to purchase yours on amazon and read other reviewes by others. 

No comments: