Tuesday, August 18, 2015

VITAMIN C SERUM by Defy Naturals


I got this vitamin c serum for free for an exchange ubaised review. I was under no pressure. This serum is beyond great. It does work very well with your skin. It is a great quality product. There are many serums out there, but this is one of the kind. I use this twice a day. in the morning and the afternoon. It has 20% active vitamin c. the more we get older we lose out vitamin by uv light exposure, and other exposures. However, this serum sure does the job. applying the serum makes my skin really soft. I use it after cleansing and also use it before moisturizing my skin.

Once applying the serum , you will see the result right away. It dries quickly and absorbs right away.  my skin looks fresh and hydrated. 3-4 drops cover all of your face and neck.

I highly recommend this serum, if you want fresh skin look

click here to purchase yours on amazon and read other review on this serum

No comments: